Personal Development Centre (PDC)
Tarleton Academy’s Personal Development Centre (PDC) provides a safe, nurturing and supportive environment. It encourages students to both talk and to listen. Students develop confidence and self-esteem through small group work and when appropriate one to one sessions. It helps to break down any barriers to learning students face at school.
Student Services Team
Mrs Fairhurst – Executive Director of Student Services (ELT)
Mrs Hammerton – Assistant Director of Student Services (ELT)
Miss Daly – Personal Behaviour Manager Year 7
Mr Ashton – Personal Behaviour Manager Year 8 & 9
Mrs Feeney – Personal Behaviour Manager Year 10 & 11 & CEIAG
Miss Carroll – Attendance & Administrative Officer
- To support vulnerable students with the transition from Primary School to the Academy.
- To support students after long term absence from school.
- To give students the opportunity to speak to a trusted adult about any concerns.
- To offer a quiet and safe environment for students to work if they are unable to access lessons.
- To work with small groups of identified students
If you feel your child may benefit from any aspect of student support or you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01772 812644