Home Learning Support
Study at Home
During this uncertain period, we remain committed to providing students with full access to the curriculum both in school and at home and that they are able to continue their learning with as little disruption as possible.
Provision for Self-Isolating Students from September 2020
As a school we will:
- Upload all work set to Classcharts on the day of the lesson
- Provide a wide range of learning resources that students can access at home
- Ensure that students receive feedback on their learning through self marking quizzes, model answers and whole class feedback
- Monitor engagement of students with the learning material
- Enable opportunities for students to develop their understanding of a wider curriculum by providing reading lists and enrichment opportunities
Students will be able to communicate directly with their teachers through their school email address. We ask that parents continue to communicate with school through the email@example.com email address.
Parents can also log in to view the activities set for their children through Classcharts.
Please follow the guidance below on how your child can continue their studies by using ClassCharts.
Parent and student login page to ClassCharts
Further guidance to help you use Class Charts and support your child's learning at home.
View tasks set for all students by their teachers
No Internet Access at Home?
Please contact the school via the General Office on 01772 812644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As we have various online tools in use to aid students' learning, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to request usernames and/or password resets during times which students are working from home.
Please complete CLICK HERE to request a new username or password reset.
Any further questions you might have please email email@example.com