13 February 2019
Wednesday 13th February is a whole school review day so that tutors and Heads of House can have individual time with their tutees and students to discuss their progress over the past year and to review the targets set at the beginning of the year.
individual appointment letters have been sent to all parents.
The arrangements are as follows,
- All students should only be in school for the duration of their individual review.
- The review process will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- Students should report to the School Hall at their appointment time.
- Students should wear full uniform for their appointment.
- Failure to attend the appointment will result in an unauthorised absence being issued.
Students will only need to be in school for the duration of their review. If this causes a problem, please contact the General Office by Friday 8th February and arrangements will be made for your child to work in school for the whole day. Please note that there will be NO PROVISION to supervise students for only part of the day, students will either attend school for their review appointment only or will attend school for the whole day.
Students in Years 7 – 10 will be given a personal study task to complete during the day. This task forms part of their PSCHE curriculum and should be completed during school hours on the Review Day. This task will be followed up during tutor time. If your child is among those students working in school for the whole day then this task will be completed in school. Year 11 students will be prioritising coursework and revision as appropriate.