Endeavour Learning Trust is looking to appoint a permanent, full time, Site Manager organise and manage the Academy site.
This is an exciting time for Tarleton Academy as we are one of the first schools in England to benefit from the Department for Education’s £1 billion School Rebuilding Programme; this funding will enable Tarleton Academy to deliver modern state of the art facilities for students, staff and the wider community which will significantly improve the learning environment which will enable everyone at the school to flourish.
Grade: Grade 7 Points 19 – 25
Salary: £25,481 - £29,577
Location: Tarleton Academy
On occasion it may be necessary to attend meetings and training at other sites within the Trust to meet operational needs
Hours per week: 37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 7:30am-3:30pm and Friday 7:30am-3pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Fri 26th November 2021
Interview Date: Thurs 2nd December 2021
We are looking for someone who is able to:
• Demonstrate Successful experience of undertaking a caretaker or site supervisory function
• Display capability to supervise staff effectively
• Exhibit competency in basic DIY, maintenance and repair skills including ability to use powered tools and equipment relevant to the role
They will be expected to:
• Organise and manage planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance
• Involve pupils and staff of the school, to constantly seek ways of improving the working surroundings and the of managing the premises
• Take a lead role on Health & Safety
The School can offer you:
• A family ethos that is tangible; we work as a team; we want the best for everyone
• A staunch commitment to protect the well-being of our staff
• An investment of time, training and resources so that everyone has the chance to be their very best
• Fantastic Company Pension
To apply for this vacancy please complete a support staff application form which is available below.
If you require any further information about this role please contact our Central HR Team at email@example.com or on 01772 812644 ext. 1051 or 1050
Candidates should ensure that they and their referees are easily contactable, with the correct phone number and email address and able to reply promptly if references are requested.
Endeavour Learning Trust reserves the right to close the recruitment process earlier than advertised should it received a high volume of applications for this vacancy. Therefore, it is advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for this role with Endeavour Learning Trust.
Due to the high volume of applications received by Endeavour Learning Trust we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Endeavour Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and individually take responsibility for doing so.